We take every care to secure the permission from the original copyright holder of pictures that is displayed on the website. In most of the cases, we will contact you either before or after we make the feature post, to verify your agreement to the display content on website.
There are some situations when the copyright information for the images is not known, such as the case with pictures received through various mail contributors and anonymous mailing lists. For any reason if you do like us to correct or remove the pictures, please contact us through the form which is given on the Contact Us page.
We also encourage you to contact us with the correct information about the original sources, If it is not mentioned on the website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensor’s own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
StuffLoads uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google).
Google Analytics analyze how users use StuffLoads. The information generated about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of StuffLoads, compiling reports on activity for its staff and providing other services relating to web page activity and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
StuffLoads also uses Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Users can opt out of this service or customize their Google Display Network ads by using the Ad Settings.